SPEAKING & EDUCATION
I’m on a mission to enable organizations and their dedicated talent to learn to work together optimally in order to create a diverse and inclusive culture.
My talks and educational sessions apply deep expertise, along with the latest research, and aim to provide insights that ignite reflection, conversation, and, ultimately – transformation. Every presentation and workshop is rich with actionable takeaways for overcoming challenges and building cultural competence where it presently does not exist.
I am available for all types of speaking and moderating engagements such as keynotes, panel discussions, roundtables and workshop sessions. From learning to leadership, we can customize an engagement to fit the needs of your event and audience.
Our educational services give participants the knowledge and skills necessary to create true equity and full inclusion within organizations. All of our programs are tailored to your organizational goals and are offered in a variety of formats, including in-person workshops, real-time webinars, and executive coaching. Our programs are grounded in ongoing research and delivered with years of diversity experience and talent management expertise.
I’ve been honored to advise and to speak at various organizations, including; Cox Enterprises, Kimberly-Clark Healthcare (now Halyard Health), SunTrust, CSX, Human Capital Institute, African-American Human Resources Association, Ascension Health System, the ATD International Conference and Exposition and American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration (ASHHRA) of the American Hospital Association (AHA)
SIGNATURE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Diversity & Inclusion: The Impact on Employee & Patient Satisfaction
- Unconscious Bias in Healthcare: The Path to Inclusion and Better Patient Care
- Unconscious Bias: From Awareness to Action
- The Bottom-Line Case for Diversity
- Developing a Culturally Competent Workforce
- Wellness Coaching to Reduce Health Disparities
- Developing Inclusive Leaders
- Inclusive Talent Management
- Multidisciplinary and Cross-functional Teamwork
- Developing Your Diversity & Inclusion Strategic Plan
- Diversity Council Best Practices
- Growing Your Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
My professional passion is targeted towards working with health care professionals to deliver high-quality, culturally-sensitive patient care and improved healthcare outcomes for all.
I’d love to speak with you and your teams.
Interested in Booking Charlotte? Contact us!
Share your challenge and priorities with us and we’ll tell you how we can help. Get in touch to schedule a conversation.